How to join or renew
- ALL new and renewing Full Memberships are to be completed online. Click HERE to open the page then click on ‘New Registration’ to begin. (If you are an existing member, click ‘Login’ and use your existing username/password)
- Payment is by credit card only
- The hardcopy SDVLCC membership application/renewal forms for Full Membership will no longer be accepted
- The option to pay an extra $80 to opt out of marshalling is still offered by the Club, and you will see this as an option on the system. The club would prefer all members to participate in volunteering to support our events, but understands where this is not practical.
- Full year membership to SDVLCC is $140.
- If joining between May 1st and Sept 30th of any year, membership is $111.
- If joining from Oct 1st of any year, membership is $140 – but you get 15 months membership for the price of 12 months. All of the above options include the current 24 / 7 riders insurance.
- Associate Membership is available to members of other AVCC affiliated clubs. In this case, the SDVLCC Associate Membership fee of $30 is payable. Associate Members currently enjoy all rights of Full Membership but may not have to undertake marshalling responsibility.
- For administrative reasons, Associate Membership will require a hardcopy application – please contact Membership Registrar Richard Tormet
- Please note that if you do not choose the no-marshal option, you will need to take your place on the regular marshal/trail car roster and may be precluded from competing if you do not undertake your duty when rostered. The Club provides SAPol training for marshals
- Note for first-time-new members only: If joining prior to 1st October 2017, membership expires on 31st December 2017. If joining after 1st October 2017, membership expires on 31st December 2018.
- Transferring Clubs? AVCC and SportsTG prefer people to initiate a transfer by contacting their current club Membership Registrar to arrange the transfer.
Alternatively they can enter a new membership (not using their current username and password) and choose the new club.
If you experience any problems please contact the Treasurer/Membership Registrar Richard Tormet.