SDVLCC Club handicap 28th Jan CANCELLED
As indicated by David’s post a few days back, the club race day committee has referred to the Club’s Extreme Weather Policy and based on the forecast temperature for Sunday morning, we are not left with any option but to cancel the race on Sunday. Apologies if this causes any issue for members, but we have policies for a reason, and in this instance, there is no wiggle room.
The opportunity is now there to get an extra week of training in before the State and Club Criterium Championships at Victoria Park on Sunday 4th Feb. Nominations are via the SAMCA website, and payment is made on the day at registration