Click here for a pdf listing of the 2018 calendar. While we will aim to avoid changes, sometimes it is necessary, so always refer to the website as we get closer to the dates to ensure you are getting the latest information possible.
A table with the 2018 Calendar details is now available.
See the course map details under the Information tab – course maps.
- Club races shown in Black – only SDVLCC club members (and Associate members) are able to race. Club consistency points accumulate for each club race.
- Open races and State Championships are shown in Red – All SAMCA Vet’s licence holders can race. Need to have raced two club races prior to nominating for an Open event to allow Handicappers an opportunity to grade you. These races accumulate SAMCA consistency points only.
- Invitation races shown in Green – All SAMCA Vet’s licence holders can race. These races accumulate Club consistency points only.
- Nominations to handicapper by 9pm Wednesday through appropriate websites.
- Scratchings must be received by 9pm Friday, otherwise full entry fee will be payable.
- It is the Rider’s responsibility to ensure they have the correct and a working transponder on the day.
- All riders must have a current AVCC licence.
- Must be at the start line 5 minutes prior to race start. Miss the Referee briefing, and you will not be allowed a start.
Further details TBA