Race details for 2018 are given in the calendar listing below with short cuts to the next 3 events accessible via the quick links to the right of each page of this site. Or click here for a pdf listing of the full 2018 calendar.
While we will aim to avoid changes, sometimes it is necessary, so always refer to the website as we get closer to the dates to ensure you are getting the latest information possible.
- Club races are shown in Black on the pdf listing- only SDVLCC club members (and Associate members) are able to race. Club consistency points accumulate for each club race.
- Open races and State Championships are shown in Red on the pdf listing – All SAMCA Vet’s licence holders can race. Need to have raced two club races prior to nominating for an Open event to allow Handicappers an opportunity to grade you. These races accumulate SAMCA consistency points only.
- Invitation races are shown in Green on the pdf listing – All SAMCA Vet’s licence holders can race. These races accumulate Club consistency points for the home club only.
- Nominations to handicapper by 9pm Wednesday through appropriate websites (follow the nominate link with each race listing).
- Scratchings must be received by 9pm Friday, otherwise full entry fee will be payable.
- It is the Rider’s responsibility to ensure they have the correct and a working transponder on the day.
- All riders must have a current AVCC licence.
- All riders must be at the start line 5 minutes prior to race start. Miss the Referee briefing, and you will not be allowed a start.
- Course map details are available via the link with each race listing or under the Information tab – course maps.